24 agosto 2007

The sweet scape
La banda sonora del dia

If I could escape
I would, but first of all let me say
I must apologize for acting,
stank and treating you this way
Cause I've been acting like sour milk all on the floor
whats your function shut the refigerator
Maybe that's the reason I've been acting so cold?

If I could escape
And re-create a place as my own world
And I could be your favorite girl Forever,
perfectly together
And tell me boy, now wouldn't that be sweet?
If I could be sweet
I know I've been a real bad girl
I didn't mean for you to get hurt
So ever, we can make it better
And tell me boy, now wouldn't that be sweet?
Sweet escape Sweet escape

You held me down
I'm at my lowest boiling point,
come help me out I need to get me outta this joint,
come on let's bounce
Counting on you to turn me around,
instead of clowning around
Let's look for some common ground

So baby, times getting a little crazy
I've been getting a little lazy
Waiting you to come and save me
I can see that your angry,
by the way that you treat me
Hopefully you don't leave me,
wanna take you with me